Big Vision Coaches Interview Series
Interview # 4
Best Selling Author and Coach, Lisa Fitzpatrick
Lisa Fitzpatrick is a best-selling author, speaker and coach. She is the chief creatrix at Sacred Women’s Business, a coaching and training business supporting conscious women to thrive in their service-businesses so that they can leave their legacy.
Recently, Lisa’s Sacred Women’s Business was a finalist in 2 categories at the 2015 St George Bank Ausmumpreneur awards and won bronze for service business. Lisa has recently published ‘Healing the Heart of Your Business – sustainable success for heart-centred women’ and is co-writing a book called ‘MotherMorphosis – your revolutionary guide to postnatal transformation’ with Dr Oscar Serrallach. Lisa lives with her 2 sons in a semi-tropical paradise near Byron Bay, NSW, Australia. She believes that every woman deserves to feel fulfilled and supported to express their unique soul purpose and leave their legacy.
In this interview, Lisa talks about:
- The magnitude Word of Mouth can have to build your coaching business
- How ladies, there’s no need to be Masculine. You can build a successful business from your full feminine.
- How in technology has given mums a voice. We can have it all – a career and children. And we don’t even have to leave our house to achieve it
Interview # 3
Business Coach and Heart Centred Entrepreneur, Natasha Corbin
Tash Corbin is a business coach and mentor for heart-centred entrepreneurs. She specialises in lean start ups and passive income, and is the curator of the Heart Centred Soul Driven Entrepreneurs Facebook group!
Natasha Corbin is a business coach and mentor for heart-centred entrepreneurs. She specialises in lean start ups and passive income.
Have a listen and discover:
- Her number 1 tip that really works to promote a coaching business.
- The best thing she did to build her profile.
- The very first 3 things she recommends to get you started in the coaching business.
Interview # 2
48 Hour Author to Sought After Coach, Natasa Denman
Natasa Denman of 48 Hour Author is a best selling author and now mentors entrepreneurs and business owners to become published authors and become the authority leader in their field.
It’s NatasaDenman of 48 Hour Author. After publishing her fifth book early in 2015, she now mentors entrepreneurs and business owners to become published authors and become the authority leader in their field.
Have a listen and discover:
- the offer that brings Natasa in the most leads. Check it out and see why it works
- how she continually invests in mentors and training for her own development and business development even though she’s a top coach (and that’s what has enabled her to build her business to great heights)
- and knowing what she knows now, what would be the very first 3 thingsNatasa would do to get started? (good one for newer coaches)
And heaps more coachy chit chat that you can learn from to build your coaching business.
Interview # 1
Life changing event springs Carl Brooks into following his passion
Carl is a a heart centered international coach, business mentor and thought leader.
In this interview, he tells us about his best strategy for getting started in coaching, and so much more!
My very first Big Vision Coach is Carl Brooks, all the way from The Netherlands.
The video is longer than I planned, over 40 minutes, and that’s because Carl and I like to talk!! Ha Ha!!!! Yet it’s full of the questions YOU asked me to ask so RELAX, put your feet up, watch, or just listen, and here’s a run down of what this interview will give you:
* The wake up call that had Carl leave his busy corporate life and start anew as a heart centered international coach, business mentor and thought leader.
* Surprise! He’s an introvert! So how is he stepping out and making it big as a coach? (Introverts you’ll love Carl’s advice).
* The best thing Carl did to begin ATTRACTING clients rather than having to chase them.
* His struggles and how he overcame them.
* His best strategy for getting started in coaching.
* How Carl continuously invests in himself and his improvement and training. (Because the journey doesn’t end at Top Coach).
Here’s the link for “The Six Figure Coach Retreat in Tuscany” that we are both so excited about: